This is one of the most popular methods of back-linking and subtle advertising. There are some good article submission websites and directories that will allow you to submit
your article free of cost.
So don’t just sit there write an article if you: –
- Need traffic to your website
- Need new sales
- Need to establish your brand
Writing articles can do all of these and more. You can vital get exposure for your web site, or the product / service you are promoting by writing articles.
This will not happen over night, but if you write one article a week the number of links you can build up for your site will grow steadily, and each one of those links helps you
become more visible on the internet, helping your potential customer base find you rather than your competitors.
Why go the all the trouble of writing and submitting an article, well these are some of the benefits of submitting articles:
– Increased number of back-links to your website
– You can targeting different keywords and key phrases
– Get links back to your site from your article content
– Authoritative back-links – establish yourself as an authority on your product or service
– Increase traffic to your website
– Increase your search engine position
Why we need to Write and Submit Articles?
1. Free advertising
Promoting your web site by writing and submitting articles is the best way of creating more visibility for your website, product or service. It is free to do and all it takes is your time to write the article. How often do you get the chance to advertise your business free of charge and at such length?
2. It isn’t hard to write an article about something you know as well as your own business
Writing an article about your business is not that hard, after all you talk to your customers about every time you have a conversation with them, so why not make a few notes about the these conversations and then turn it into an article.
3. Increase the links to your website
Once you have published your article you will immediately gain incoming links to your site making it more visible on the web and in search engines, an article about painting equipment from an artist would be considered to be highly relevant by the search engines.
4. Establish yourself as an expert
Giving your opinion and views, especially when backed up by facts and figures set you up as an expert in your field.
5. Articles last longer than adverts
Article you have published in directories will be around for a long time, so an article you wrote two years ago comparing the qualities of different oil paints will still be driving traffic to your website today.
6. Multiple links from one article
Articles also encourage others to promote you and your website by using your article, including the link to your site, on their web site, or blog, another way to increase traffic to your site
And did I mention that it’s free!